Friday, February 18, 2011
losing your best friend
I have lost someone very special to me and it hurts like hell. I am very scared of what the future holds. It seems like things cant get worse, but if I loose this person forever how can my life get better. I pray everyday that God will help. The pain feels like sharp jagged edges being thrust in my heart. I can't seem to force my self to give up something that I don't have. I have tried to have faith in the saying that God doesn't give you anything you can't handle. I don't even know how to make since of anything. I dont have any idea how to handle this. I am sure there has to be light and the end of the tunnel, but I am to out of focus to find it. I can't sleep bc that if I do it's one more day that I have to deal with what I lost. I have been taking all kinds of medicine and nothing is making me sleep. I have never been in so much pain before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment