Thursday, February 17, 2011
So I tried some new medicine to get some sleep. It did not work out so well. I use to be able to take a tylenol and it would wipe me out. Now I am doing good to get 6 hours of sleep, with prescribed medication. I only slept three hours and now I sit here wide awake. What does a person do at 2 am? Thought about reading, but if I become to interested then I wont be able to go back to sleep. What does a person going through such heartache do when they are alone? Being alone and trying to sleep have been the hardest things I have dealt with since my vacation. Part of me really wants to leave here for a while. I hope moving away will help, but I also know that no matter where I go I am going to be alone. The feeling of being alone is ripping me apart inside. I have God, a supportive family and the best friends in the world. Why do I still suffer? I have so many good things around me, but yet I am searching for that numb button. How is it that someone can hurt us more than we know what to do with, and yet our heart still yearns for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment