Thursday, January 27, 2011

Insight

The last couple of days I have been doing a lot of reading.  Something that I use to do and then somewhere along the way I lost the desire.  A couple of weeks ago I got back my desire.  Lately I have reading the Bible and it has really helped me.  When I first started this I was trying to learn just how to deal with life and reading has given me a lot of insight.  I am in the process of trying to open my eyes to a new place for me.  These verses have really helped me understand what life is suppose to be like.  1 Corinthians 7 vs 1-7,
Ephesians 6 vs 21-33, Hosea 2 vs 16-20, Mlachi 3 vs 5 and Psalms 37 vs 4-5.  Turning to God has really helped me deal with being angry about my present situation.  I feel that I have been hurt in the worst way possible.  I have learned I am nothing with out God, he gives me strength when I feel helpless.  He has tried to fill the hole in my heart with compassion.  Unfortunately some people fall so far down that they loose their place, and they begin to believe that cant or don't deserve to ask for help.  I have been to that place myself.  God came knocking at my door and I opened.  He also had to put me in a spot where I feel on my knees so hard that I had no choice but to pray.  There is someone very special to me who I believe is fallen into to this spot, but much harder than most.  I pray that one day he finds the same strength I have.  I know it wont be any time soon.  He knows he is in a dark place and the only the only help he wants is sin. Misery loves company and that has become his best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment