Monday, January 10, 2011

Life

Never thought much about having a blog before.  However over the past few days my life has changed dramaticaly.  The unexpected has happened.  Yes I know that is going to happen.  I let this happen I knew that I should just walk away however I did not.  I allowef my self to trust when I knew it was a mistake.  Its crazy what you will do for love. I have done a lot of writing lately and decided that starting this blog would be a good idea for me. I have no idea if anyone will read this.   
  My life has turned upside down lately.  I feel as if though I have lost everything.  The only thing I have really lost is extra baggage that I didn't need.  I lost the love of my life, I never thought this would happen.  I was only married 3and half years.  We should have been having the time of our lives.  Unfortunally he was not.  He changed and became a person I no longer know.  I have lost him completely.  He has lied over and over again to me.  I still havent completely realized that I am better of without him.  I would have loved for him to be honest and up front with me.  Once someone is done with the marriage they feel they no longer owe you anything.  It has been a strugle to pick up the pieces.  I know that he is done although he has not told me.  I know is spending time with someone else at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment