Today has been a tough day emotionally for me. I wish that it was not because I actually got good news. I am getting help with my car that I wrecked. I am very thankful for the help. I went to the doctors office twice today one for my back, and one for support. I don't really know what to do bc I recieved a total of 5 prescrptions. The good news is I got an appt set for to speak to a therpaist. This is something I really need to do. Most people I have spoke with know my husband and I both and have a hard time giving advice. They are just blown away that we are not together. It will be nice to have an outsider looking in to help me. I hope that one day he will want to help himself. Today we talked and he tried to calm me down. I figured out today that I will just have to take what he says with a grain of salt. When he actually puts some action into motion then maybe I can beileve him.
I feel frustrated that I still have not heard anything from my boss. I am dying to pack, and get out of this place. An adventure is something that I need. A place to find my self, a place to relax. As much effort as I put into my job I have gotten one reward for it. I have 30+ days of paid time off. My sick days have been storing for a while. I will finally be able to use them, and my plan is to use as much as I can. I feel that I am going stur crazy, no matter where I go I feel trapped.
When I return from my trip I hope to feel relaxed, and have a plan for what to do with my life. This is something I will be doing alone. My very first adventure. Sure I have been on trips, vacation, but they have always been planned. This trip I have no idea where I will go, who I will see, and I feel so much peace and comfort in that thought.
Tomorrow I will be taking my very first dance lesson, this is something I have wanted to do for a while. I hope that I do not find out I have two left feet. Anyone reading this wish me luck.
Love you Ash! Good luck with everything, especially vacationing and dance lessons! Call me ANYTIME you need to chat!
ReplyDelete